Karan Johar says he's done with Kangana Ranaut playing the victim card
7:55 AM
Posted by Fenil Seta
MUMBAI MIRROR (March 7, 2017)
“She had a great perspective and point of view. Everyone lauded her for coming on my show and (how she) 'gave it off to Karan'. I was gracious enough to not cut anything and let it be that way. I could've edited it as it was my show but I cut none of it. I said, 'No, let the world listen to her opinion, she must voice it.' I gave her the platform,“ he added Previously, during a chat session on Twitter, someone asked him, “Was Kangana correct about nepotism?“ to which he replied, “Not entirely! She made an impact with her sweeping statements! That was fun...for her! And the show.“
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
Bollywood News,
Kangana Ranaut,
Karan Johar
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment