MUMBAI MIRROR (March 7, 2017)

Kangana Ranaut who recently appeared on Karan Johar's talk show and called him the “flag-bearer of nepotism“ says that he's done with her playing the woman and the victim card. “You cannot be this victim at every given point of time, who has this sad story to tell about how she has been terrorised by 'bad Bollywood'. If it is that way then leave,“ he added. Kangana had previously said that Karan would be perfect to play the role of a “stereotypical Bollywood biggie who is snooty and completely intolerant to outsiders, the movie mafia“ in her biopic, if it is ever made. The filmmaker said he may not have agreed with her comments but let it air as he respected her point of view.

“She had a great perspective and point of view. Everyone lauded her for coming on my show and (how she) 'gave it off to Karan'. I was gracious enough to not cut anything and let it be that way. I could've edited it as it was my show but I cut none of it. I said, 'No, let the world listen to her opinion, she must voice it.' I gave her the platform,“ he added Previously, during a chat session on Twitter, someone asked him, “Was Kangana correct about nepotism?“ to which he replied, “Not entirely! She made an impact with her sweeping statements! That was fun...for her! And the show.“